BENTLEY SHORT OVERVIEW
Bentley keeps active and effective cooperation with the local Cheshire Community Foundation (CCF) and supports a lot of initiatives and opportunities for students. Moreover, in 2021 Bentley engaged 112 apprentices, undergraduates, and graduates to the major production processes to provide the future talent policy.
Once Bentley chief designer Stefan Sielaff said: "I had a task to rejuvenate the brand without forgetting about tradition". It shows the most important mission of the company these days. Bentley is a flawless combination of historical classic and modern touch.
Providing a high performance and luxury approach is Bentley's main goal. It is not surprising that the cars are leaders in the Gran Turismo class for more than a hundred years.
BENTLEY INTERESTING FACTS
- Ultra-luxurious stylish cars that you can find among the Bentley lease deals can make you feel lost. Despite this fact, all of them are gorgeous for having a rich-driver experience. When you drive the auto you should definitely know all the fascinating things about the brand!
- The 1920 Bentley EXP 2 became the first brand’s racing winner
- 25 years ago one of the richest people in the world — Sultan of Brunei — bought six Bentley Dominators SUVs and one car cost about 3 million pounds
- Bentley started its successful mass-production Sport Utility Vehicles with AWD luxurious Bentayga which costs about $200,000
- The brand’s logo was created in the 1920s with flying “B” on 6,5 liter Bentleys. The iconic logo with “B” and horizontal wings as a symbol of speed took 83 years to appear in a modern look!
- In 2002, Bentley finished a special order for Queen Elizabeth II and created Bentley State Limousine which became the official state car
- In 2019, the brand celebrated 100 years anniversary and made all the models with Special Centenary Badges
- Bentley Mulsanne took the longest time for building a model, it was 400 hours while Continental GT of Flying Spur took 120 hours on average. Moreover, the Bentley engineers spent about 14 hours building the W12 engine!
- The Savoy cocktail book by Harry Craddock told about the extravagant divine Bentley Cocktails in 1930
- Currently, more than 80% of Bentley cars ever-created are still on the roads because of the manufacturer’s focus on product performance and general sustainability
- In 2004, Bentley sold its 1930 Speed Six at the Christie’s Le Mans Classic Auction in France with the highest-ever price — 2,784,741 pounds!
- By customer’s request, the brand can provide him with the Bentayga Falconry by Mulliner
- The Bentley Boys became an important part of the brand's history as the loyal fans of Bentley who won Bentley five, Le Mans, eight years and joined the Bentley Motor team!