Don't you know how perfect is Porsche lease NYC? Grand Prix is here to help you.
First, you will drive the most luxurious car. Even if you don't worry about the status on the road and the auto's outlook, believe us you will be really a hero. Do you remember when you see the Porsche car for the first time? How was your reaction? Imagine that everybody will look at you this way. Porsche lease deals NY are the most satisfying today because of the brand's prestigious level on the market.
Then, leasing auto Porsche is a wonderful opportunity to feel its power. This feeling of freedom, enthusiastic engine, the well-equipped cabin provides the best experience ever. Porsche is never overestimated. Consider the current contracts that also mean a good price. It sounds unbelievable to start a Porsche New York lease for the same cost as some middle-class auto. But it is our reality that we present to you.
Finally, you can find out more about the company's history and achievements. Sometimes driving a car is like visiting a Louvre — not just a process but genuine art.
Porsche, the full name is Dr.-Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG is one of the most prominent sports cars plants founded by Ferdinand Porsche in Stuttgart, Germany, in 1931. As of 2021, the company is owned by Volkswagen AG and produces sports cars, SUVs, and sedans. The best-selling current models are Cayenne, Taycan, Panamera, Macan, 911, and 718 Boxster\Cayman.
Interestingly, the first car under the brand's name was Porsche 64 in 1939.
The label of legend became the sign of honors to the Porsche motherland — Stuttgart (the capital of Wurttemberg-Baden in 1952). The idea came from the Free People's State of Wurttemberg's coat of arms. If you read the story, the emblem was sketched on a napkin by Ferry, Ferdinand Porsche's son. At that moment he was having a meal with Porsche distributor in the USA, Max Hoffman!
As of 2021, Porsche has its modern and futuristic major offices in 6 locations!
- The heart of Porsche AG is beating in Zuffenhausen where the legendary production started
- Since 1971, Porsche R&D (Research and Development) Centre is located in Weissach where 6,500 employees are creating masterpieces in the auto industry. Every year, the center registers 400 contemporary patents!
- The international cooperation takes place in Ludwigsburg where Porsche After-Sales experts communicate with the customers
- Since 2022, the second Porsche home — the factory of the future — has been located in Leipzig
- The spare Porsche parts are supplied for dealers from Sachsenheim
- In Bietigheim-Bissingen you can come to Porsche Financial Services, Consulting GmbH, Engineering Services, etc.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PORSCHE
- Porsche has a close connection with Volkswagen — Ferdinand Porsche was hired by Adolf Hitler to develop an affordable car in 1934 and Porsche built Volkswagen Beetle
- The most prominent sports car Porsche 911 was originally named the Porsche 901 but the company aimed to avoid the argument with Peugeot who had unique rights for car names with three numbers and a zero in the middle
- In 1899, the first full-electric vehicle came to the world — the Lohner-Porsche which appeared in the Paris World Exhibition in 1900
- Porsche is commonly known as the cars manufacturer while the range of the brand's products includes also farming tractors, aircraft engines, forklifts, and even state-of-the-art grill!
- The most luxurious expensive Porsche sports car is the 1982 Porsche 956 sold for $10,120,000 in 2015
- Porsche and Ferrari logos are very similar and are often confused by the drivers but they have a different history
- As the obvious racing hero, Porsche became the winner of races over 24,000 times
- Porsche is the best idea for fans of customization — the brand has an exclusive shop in Stuttgart and provides the customization option for every customer
- One of the best-selling Porsche autos, the 2003 Cayenne, set a world record using its 385 horsepower and towing a French Airplane in 2017
- Porsche is ranked as the 57th among the most valuable cars brands in the world
WHAT IS THE BEST PORSCHE CAR?
Porsche leasing gives you the brilliant opportunity to drive the best Porsche autos. The list of 10 iconic of all the times Porsche includes:
- one of the first legendary brand autos Porsche 356
- the most revolutionary Porsche 917
- the road hero Porsche 911 2.7 Carrera RS
- performance giant Porsche 944 Turbo
- stylish and Peugeot-affected Porsche 901 (911)
- the fastest roadster Porsche 550 Spyder
- the essence of the brand Porsche Cayman GTS (981)
- exclusively-designed Porsche 911 Sport Classic (997)
- the brand powerful hardcore Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- an outstanding supercar Porsche 918 Spyder
HOW TO KEEP YOUR CASH IN YOUR WALLET? TRADE-IN CONDITIONS!
Today we can see a valuable offer from the world market emergency for Porsche car lease deals in the NYC area. Every customer can earn some extra money by trading in a leased auto.
There are several methods to use your current lease and fund some money. Trading in a leased vehicle can be your most suitable key on the modern market.
- The cost-effective process helps you to pay a lower price for the car at all while others will have to spend more for the leased vehicle.
- No bothers with the selling process as you don’t stress about anything. Every important action is up to your company.
- The chance to avoid additional fees for not enough maintenance and failing the annual mileage.
Consider a few more important points!
- Porsche lease payment is possible with no down payment because Grand Prix Motors organized adjustable Porsche lease conditions for your needs and requirements.
- You can come to Porsche leasing company even with poor credit. It is always good to care about a perfect score (between 680 and 739). But it is not a decisive aspect.
- The average lease cost for Porsche is about $1,500 per month if you choose 36 months lease term and 12,000 miles.
- Porsche lease prices are negotiable and you can come up with the payment you consider more appropriate.
So, we tried to tell you everything about the most authoritative auto brand. Porsche improves the technologies and manufacturing process every year. Currently, as we are fighting with the lack of chips and general world turbulence, you can make a profit. Let's keep in touch, we will answer all the questions and deliver your auto ASAP!