Jeep may hold the palm when we talk about true American SUVs. This midsize crossover embodies all the best that the traditions of the domestic automotive industry provides both for the city and for long-distance travel. No matter if you lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, want to try Laredo, or enjoy the capacity of Trackhawk; if you do it at Grand Prix Motors, your deal is destined to be lucrative.
Why Lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Everyone has different ideas about what a perfect vehicle should be, and these thoughts affect your decisions when you come to leasing. However, the popularity of Jeep deals is undeniable, and this demand promises to be eternal. The reasons are quite obvious:
- It may be called a classic vibe, indeed! The Grand Cherokee is the benchmark for what an SUV should be. It is moderately massive and collected, quite angular, but harmonious, high, but no excesses, good, but not devoid of charm, which modern devices and accents give it. The interior is highly ergonomic and intuitive so you will have no problem adapting even if it is your first SUV after years of driving a sedan or hatchback.
- Impressive loading capacity. Jeep SUV promises one of the most capacious trunks in its class, but it’s not even about that. Folding the rear seats will ensure a perfectly smooth loading area, so traveling with any luggage will not be a problem!
- Excellent off-road capabilities. If you lease a car to travel in the woods or the mountains, Grand Cherokee will hardly be a disappointment. The SUV is confident enough to cope with a variety of pavements, and stability and suspension will let you enjoy both a short ride and a long trip.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals
Jeep offers various packages and trim levels for Grand Cherokee, so if you lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT or look at 4XE, for example, you should be ready for some special features. So, that is what you can choose from if you prefer leasing at GP Motors.
- Grand Cherokee SRT. The abbreviation stands for Street and Racing Technology, and it is awarded only to the most powerful versions of the Cherokee family. The 8V HEMI powertrain with a volume of 6.4 liters and a capacity of 468 horsepower hides under the hood and gives it acceleration up to 100 km/h in 4.9 seconds. The off-road traction control system offers two Track and Sport modes. Masculine appearance, sports seats, and Brembo brakes add bright emotions to your SRT ride.
- Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. If you think that SRT is the maximum that any Jeep Grand Cherokee is capable of, Trackhawk is here to break all the stereotypes. The 6.2L 8V powertrain offers 707 horsepower and 100 km/h acceleration in 3.7 seconds! Although it looks little different from SRT, the price of such performance is twice as expensive; current prices stand around $88,000.
- Grand Cherokee Limited. The name of the trim speaks for itself; here, you have options that you cannot resist. Enlarged wheels, spectacular sculpted hood, memory seat, optional two-panel panoramic roof, and Granite Crystal finish grill make it clear that you are driving a very special Cherokee. The Uconnect infotainment system, suspension settings, and front and rear parking sensors will make driving unforgettable.
- Grand Cherokee Laredo E. It is mostly like Laredo, though some options and accents are added. So, the connoisseurs may appreciate the optional steering wheel and heated seats as well as roof rails and some other add-ons. The price is quite affordable as the performance and interior are true heart stealers.
Leasing a Grand Cherokee at GP Motors
Today, buying or financing a car may become a challenge, considering both prices and the terms that banks do offer. That is why more and more New Yorkers become involved in lease deals, and fans of Jeep Grand Cherokee are not an exception. All you need to do to get behind the wheel at GP Motors is to make some simple steps:
- Prepare for your deal. Study the catalog to see if the car you need is available and if you can afford monthly payments for it. Besides, you can choose the number of months for your future contract.
- Place your quote. Thanks to our e-services, you can do it without leaving your cozy armchairs.
- Study the quote. There, you will see all the terms including the amount you will pay per month including all the fees.
- Negotiate. We’ll discuss the offer and you are satisfied, it’s the time to sign the contract and confirm your deal!
- Take control of your leased Jeep Grand Cherokee! You can stop by our office in Brooklyn or ask for door-to-door delivery.
Want to know more? Call us or request the custom quote to get ready for one of your best lease deals!